At our core as human beings, our decisions and reactions in life are driven by our emotions. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to recognize and understand emotions in yourself and others, and your ability to use this awareness to manage your behavior and relationships. Emotional Intelligence is based in science and has been proven to be a contributing factor to success and happiness in the personal and professional lives of those who actively practice it.
Saxus has been training individuals and groups in emotional intelligence since 2013 and we have seen time and time again the positive results that come from having an emotionally intelligent workforce. Learn how to have consistently better outcomes by effectively recognizing, understanding, labeling, expressing & regulating your emotions.
EQ: It's not training... it's an experience!
Okay, so we don't really do "training." Through a completely immersive and experiential experience, we aspire to INSPIRE! To inspire means that we create a significant and repeatable emotional reaction in the group. When participants actually feel the positive shift in their own perception, they want to continue it, which means they are more likely to take the skills they learn and practice them regularly. Participants in our training experiences learn the skills that help them find happiness and fulfillment in their work and their lives.
The byproducts of those skills are what businesses are interested in: engaged employees, job satisfaction, productivity, customer service/experience, and retention.
Instructor-Led Training. We do our training in-person because true immersive training is dependent on real human connection. When participants see facial expressions, body language, tone, and maybe even most importantly, the energy between people, they create an emotional connection that becomes a pillar in shifting long-term behaviors. We factor in everything, from the room setup to welcome music, all the way through to the very last moment each student walks out the door. Everything is designed to compliment the Saxus Training Experience and give each student the optimal opportunity to learn.
- Assessment: Saxus is proud to utilize the TTI TriMetrix Emotional Intelligence Assessment. Leveraging the power of three sciences, TTI TriMetrix EQ measures your ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate high levels of collaboration and productivity.
- Training: Essentials and Mastery Sessions are action packed and designed to motivate while teaching participants the deep skills that build the foundation for a lifelong, positive shift in each person.
- Follow-Up Coaching and Assessments: Once a Mastery class is complete, participants will receive up to 6 months of follow-up. This step ensures that participants go on to learn how to hone and utilize their skill so as to cultivate strong, nurturing relationships.
We've kept it simple because we want you to be able to easily find the training solution that fits your need. In order to do that, we offer two levels of training, Essentials and Mastery.
Emotional Intelligence Essentials
Duration: 3 hours
Audience: General, All Level
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the five pillars of EQ
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how to shift to a positive state of mind
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how EQ helps build rapport, trust, and connection
- Perform an EQ Self Assessment
This three hour training workshop is a great start to building emotional intelligence skills in your organization. At a big-picture level, we take a deep dive into the fabric of emotional intelligence.
We factor in everything, from the room setup to welcome music, all the way through to the very last moment each participant walks out the door. Every piece of the training is designed to compliment the other and give each participant the optimal opportunity to learn.
Emotional Intelligence Mastery
Duration: 6 hours
Audience: Management, Executive
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the five pillars of emotional intelligence
- Learn how to effectively recognize, understand, label, expressing & regulating your emotions
- Gain an in-depth understanding of non-verbal communication as it relates to emotion and empathy
- Learn how to build rapport, trust, and connection through emotional intelligence
Through a completely immersive and experiential experience, participants are led on a journey to understand what emotional intelligence is, how it matters, and the practical application of it in both their personal and professional lives. We factor in everything, from the room setup to welcome music, all the way through to the very last moment each participant walks out the door. Every piece of the training is designed to compliment the other and give each participant the optimal opportunity to learn.